November 04, 2014

My colourful wedding! Reminiscing the day I married my best friend

Groom shout out. Read below...
On the 8th of March 2014, I married my best friend and the love of my life, Olayemi. Nothing could have prepared me for the bliss we’ve had since we made a vow to share the rest of our lives together and every moment with you is something I never ever want to come to an end.
I am so glad I made you my choice at this important stage in my life. Olayemi, you have brought out the very best in me and I am grateful to God.
I want to use this medium and many more to come to inform you Mrs Olayemi Toluwase that I am proud and forever this day will be cherished, the day I made You my wife.

Olayemi and Tolu Toluwase’s marriage celebrations were on the 6th and 8th of March 2014 planned by TrendyBEEvents. The groom wants to use this medium to send a shout out to his lovely wife and to profess his undying love for her!
For more on this couple’s journey, visit: http://www.yemiplustolu.com/

No comments:

Designed by Linda Blog.