February 26, 2014

Maheeda Again:His Grace Is Sufficient For My Nakedness

Maheeda, in a recent interview says that God loves her, despite her acts of nudity.

Maheeda has struck again and this time, the self-professed gospel singer says that the grace of God is sufficient for her nakedness.
Speaking in a recent interview, Maheeda responding to the trailing criticism that has followed her nude postings on social media as well as her racy music video stated:  'I believe I have to do what I have to do to get attention, especially when it comes to my job. He loves me more than my nakedness.'
When asked what happened to her gospel career in music, she said it was spiritual maturity, and at this point in her life, she needed a break to grow up else everything would go wrong. She also alluded to having a thirst for stardom since an early age. Regarding her music career, Maheeda said she hasn't been reaping the fruits of her musical labour but has been getting contracts for guest appearances. She also claimed to have received $3000 for just attending an event in London.
What do you make of Maheeda's latest outburst?

No comments:

Designed by Linda Blog.