February 20, 2014

Joan On Sex: I Can't Have Sex Without Weed

We all have issues but does it include Weed dictating your sex ability? Find out more below






Another episode of Joan On Sex is right here and as always, its our duty to hear others out and seek solutions together. Send your mails to joanonsex.ringier.ng. Read & learn
Hello Joan. I am James (single) and my issue is that I cannot have sex now without smoking weed [igbo]. What can I do?
James, Lagos - Nigeria
Dear James
First of all it looks like you are addicted to weed and makes you feel like without it, you can’t enjoy normal sex. That’s where the problem lies. So i suggest the addiction problem should be solved first then whether it makes you have better sex or not will follow suit.
Maybe you used to smoke it to help your sex life but as time went on, you became addicted to the process which isn’t too cool. Seems the lady you have now doesn’t enjoy you doing that to her and that’s why you wanna change cause you love her. That’s a good start – allowing love to lead the way.
If you really love and want to keep or last with her, you need to start reducing the weed intake per day. Also talk to her about it and see if she could help in getting you to have a more normal sex with her without weed.
At the long run, it has its shortcomings so try to solve the problem now that you still can. Please let me know how it goes.

Hello Joan,
My name is Helen. I am 35yrs old with a 10 months baby boy. I have been in a relationship with my baby's daddy for the past 3yrs now and it has been so wonderful ever since until 6months ago when things began to go cold between us. This is as a result of him having an affair with his Long time (2 decades) High school Ex-girl friend (Now a woman).I love him so much that I don't want to lose him. I do all I can to please him including satisfying him sexually, since that was the excuse he gave of him having an affair with his Ex. He complains over everything I do yet I still do all my normal stuff for him. Please advise me on what to do to win back his Full love because I really love him.
Helen, Houston - Texas
Dear Helen,
I must recommend your ability to still wanting to stick to your man even after he’s sudden negligence. From your story, both of you are not yet married yet share a son. That gives you the reason to want to stay with him for the sake of the kid plus you love him.
Now, I always preach communication in relationship. Have you talked with him about this? Men change at some point especially after when a woman just put to birth, yes they could cheat but both of you need to talk. After that then you will decide to stay or leave him.
I don’t want you to be discouraged or feel like he’s never going to come around. He might but you also need to ‘acquire’ him to. Continue what you’ve always done but put in mind that when the flames are dead and there isn’t a ring to back up that relationship, he can flee. You have a gift [son] and he should be your main source of joy now. Also do not forget to ask God for help in this case.

Hello Joan, please can I get a phone number to call I need advice on an issue.
Sophie.
Dear Sophie,
Joan On Sex is an online forum through which all of us get to learn about issues and other's experiences in sex and relationships. I understand you might need privacy but we would love to hear you out and get to find solutions together.
So with that being said, I look forward to get your mail and we will talk about it. I hope I didn’t offend you with my response.

Well, thank you guys for all the mails this week. Please keep it coming at joanonsex.ringier.ng



No comments:

Designed by Linda Blog.